| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mafraq in November is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with occasional rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of H2O is unloaded across an average of 5 days.
- The heavens above Mafraq are moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:01 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:10 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:27.
- There are approximately 2:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mafraq November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mafraq, Jordan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mafraq:
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) N
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) N
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) N
- Beirut, Lebanon - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) NNW
- Haifa, Israel - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) WNW
- Irbid, Jordan - 42.7 kms (26.5 miles) WNW
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 61.8 kms (38.4 miles) WSW
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 140.9 kms (87.6 miles) WSW
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) WSW
- Amman, Jordan - 49.5 kms (30.7 miles) SSW
- Jerusalem, Israel - 112.1 kms (69.6 miles) WSW
- El Arish, Egypt - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) WSW
- Ma'An, Jordan - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) S
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 339.4 kms (210.9 miles) SSW
- Eilat, Israel - 336.8 kms (209.3 miles) SSW