| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mafraq in June is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid descends during an average of 0 days.
- The heavens above Mafraq are beaming having an average of a beaming 11:46 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 14:16 long with an average length of 14:13.
- There are approximately 2:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mafraq June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Mafraq, Jordan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Mafraq:
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) N
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) N
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) N
- Beirut, Lebanon - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) NNW
- Haifa, Israel - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) WNW
- Irbid, Jordan - 42.7 kms (26.5 miles) WNW
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 61.8 kms (38.4 miles) WSW
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 140.9 kms (87.6 miles) WSW
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) WSW
- Amman, Jordan - 49.5 kms (30.7 miles) SSW
- Jerusalem, Israel - 112.1 kms (69.6 miles) WSW
- El Arish, Egypt - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) WSW
- Ma'An, Jordan - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) S
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 339.4 kms (210.9 miles) SSW
- Eilat, Israel - 336.8 kms (209.3 miles) SSW